Why does my mail icon tell me I have new mail, yet I don't.
There is a little red number that sits next to an icon telling you there is something new waiting. Since I upgraded to the latest ios 9.0.2 I now a red number appearing even though there is no new mail. It started as 1, then a few days later went to 2, and this week it's moved to 4. So it's growing exponentially yet the is no new mail. Any ideas?
- 10-10-2015, 06:56 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Why does my mail icon tell me I have new mail, yet I don't.
It's probably a glitch. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - [mail account] and then disable the toggle next to "Mail". Reboot your device. Now go back to the aforementioned section and enable the toggle.
- By dopetacular in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-24-2015, 08:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2015, 03:41 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2015, 12:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2015, 06:07 PM