- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can I buy an iPhone via an iPhone upgrade program and use it on MVNO?
I'm using a Sprint MVNO and am interested in buying a iphone 6s using the upgrade program at a store. I've read that the phone needs to be activated by one of the four major carriers (sprint in this case). Do you have to pay a fee to activate the phone? Can I just activate it and immediately bring it to the MVNO or do I need to have some sort of sprint service? Anyone have experience with this?
- 10-04-2015, 12:56 PM #2
- By jjtheprince in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 10-12-2015, 03:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2015, 12:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 11:42 AM