Messaging: grey oval covering area where my live text is being typed
I have a grey lozenge oval covering the input text box in messaging... when I am creating a text to send to someone. It has only appeared yesterday. In the oval to the right hand side is 0.00 in white. When I type text this oval is covering the text I am creating until it has been sent.
If I press on the oval and hold for a few seconds a magnifying circle appears. If I just tap on the grey oval the options box, copy, paste etc appears. But I cant get rid of it.
I've looked for any changes and cant find why this has appeared. Have even tried shaking the phone and it makes no difference!
- 10-06-2015, 04:13 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Messaging: grey oval covering area where my live text is being typed
I managed to remove the grey lozenge that I also had, by going to settings- messages and then scroll down to the SMS/MMS section and switch off 'Show Subject Field' This cleared the lozenge so then I switched the subject field back on.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2015, 12:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2015, 11:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 06:55 AM