- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Anyone had any luck with Jekyll under El Capitan?
All was working well in Yosemite however i think due to Apple using SIP on the system folders there are issues with Jekyll now after updating to El Cap.
Anyone else had any luck with getting things working? I read somewhere that you need to now install home brew, which elimiates the need to use the default ruby libraries.
- 10-01-2015, 12:23 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2015, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2015, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2015, 09:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2015, 09:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2015, 08:12 AM