Why doesn't my music automatically move to next song?

I

iMore Question

why doesn't my music automatically move to next song

songs are repeated rather than moving to next song automatically

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: why doesn't my music automatically move to next song

Bring up the Music app... get to the 'Now Playing' screen... at the bottom are the playing controls... look for a small icon that looks like an oval with arrows on it... that's the "repeat" icon - tap it. That should turn it off and move on to the next item on a playlist.

Boutros2

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
The trouble is, with the ios 9.1 update, there is no "now playing " screen. My songs repeat and won't advance. This is awful.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The trouble is, with the ios 9.1 update, there is no "now playing " screen. My songs repeat and won't advance. This is awful.

The now playing screen is a small bar just above the tabs for the player sections. You should see a Play button on the right of the screen and the song title. Tap that bar and it will expand up to fill the screen with the now playing screen and the playback controls are there on the bottom.

njmobile

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Dude, thank you. This has been driving me nuts while mowing the lawn and thinking I gotta listen to the same song for 3 hours. I'm telling you, if we have any more kids....it's your for the keeping.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73