how do i restart after crash?
just finished sending a text to someone I text frequently ... went back 30 seconds later and the screen was dark...nothing I did brought it back... even went to the car to check blue tooth and didn't have a connection.
feel like if it was a blackberry you could just remove and put back the battery for a reboot.
any ideas as to how or what to do?
- Best AnswerSep 26 2015 | 9:23 pm EDT
Reboot on an iPhone is to press the power button and the home button at the same time- when Apple appears let go
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 09-26-2015, 09:23 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2015, 10:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 07:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 06:33 PM
- By SaMaster14 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 03:58 PM