iphone keeps rebooting?
I just got an iphone from a friend who got sick of ik. It's a white iphone 5.
Problem! It doesnt work! :P
So now I wonder how to fix it. Because when I connect it to the PC, it doesnt show its connected 99/100 times. But I think the problem is with the battery or something! Because when I connect it, it turns itself off after 10/15 secs. When it's connected to the PC, it will automatically turn itself on again. The iPhone only shows the connect to itunes screen.
What I tried:
DFU mode: Cant. Keeps rebooting while trying to.
What else can I try? Or what part should I replace?
- 09-26-2015, 12:50 PM #2
- 09-27-2015, 03:55 AM #3
Re: iphone keeps rebooting?
May sound silly but make sure you've got an Apple cable. Faldo try another port. If these don't help then take to an authorised repair centre.
Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus ️️️
- 09-27-2015, 09:17 AM #6
- By nola111 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 83Last Post: 10-03-2015, 02:50 PM
- By Jimbos Jumbos in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2015, 09:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 02:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 12:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:00 AM