Do you have to have insurance on iphones
I dont know if you have to get insurance on iphones.
- 09-25-2015, 03:38 PM #2
- 09-25-2015, 03:42 PM #3
- 8,145 Posts
Re: Do you have to have insurance on iphones
AppleCare is basically an insurance policy, so the main question for you is whether the up-front costs are worth the peace of mind they bring with them. Would you rather set aside some money in case of an accident or pay up front and know that if your iPhone has damage or another issue in two years, you won’t have to pay $800 to fix it?
Trust me, if you own an iPhone long enough, you’ll crack the screen, drop it in the toilet, step on it, or otherwise cause it harm. You may only pay a few hundred dollars for an iPhone on contract, but if you have to replace it, you’ll be paying full price (and even a screen replacement costs a bunch). AppleCare+ seems like a no-brainer these days considering the plan’s reasonable pricing and acceptable deductible.
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 13Last Post: 09-29-2015, 07:49 PM
- By dmontopoli in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 03:12 PM
- By Superjudge in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2015, 03:07 PM