What should I do if I want to use another sim card abroad with my iPhone
My carrier has unlocked my iPhone. What steps should I take before putting in another sim card when I travel abroad given that I continue to be under contract.
- 09-25-2015, 07:23 AM #2
- 09-25-2015, 08:14 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: What should I do if I want to use another sim card abroad with my iPhone
Thanks for the quick response! That sounds simple enough - I had been given the impression that there was more to it by something I'd read a while back. Activating the new sim or something like that. I am on a UK 4G EE network and will be travelling to India. Presumably, I'd need to review the iMessage settings for the phone number after swapping the sims?
- 10-19-2015, 02:12 AM #4
I upgraded to iOS9 silly mistake the screen is now asking for a pass code before I can get in, how do I get this passcode if I do not remember having one?By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:13 AM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 06:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 06:40 AM