- iMore Intermediate
- 165 Posts
Issues with switching SIM cards?
I have a question about switching SIM cards. I currently have an iPhone 6 and 6+ from AT&T. Does it hurt anything to switch out the SIM cards periodically? I like to take time about using each device so I switch out the SIM cards. (I can't decide if I want to keep the 6+ or sell it)....but wondering if there are any drawbacks or potential issues doing this with the SIM's? Thanks!
- 09-18-2015, 10:27 AM #2
- 09-18-2015, 10:47 AM #3Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Issues with switching SIM cards?
You should be fine with what you want to do.
- 09-18-2015, 04:27 PM #4
- By Itstakenovermylife in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2015, 05:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2015, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 07:16 AM