Iphone charger issues
My iphone charger has been having sone issues near the part that plugs into the phone
About an inch and a half of the cord is worn down to the wire, while another few inches is the bare metal stuff, the phone wont charge.
What can I do to fix it?
It doesnt seem to be a problem with the main casing as its vibrated to tell me that the iphone detected a charger or whatever.
- 09-11-2015, 04:46 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Iphone charger issues
I have a cable like that. it still works fine but I only use it as a back up now. You can only jury rig repair a cable like that by adding some electrical tape to it or you may be able to add in a thermo-reactive rubber sleeve that can be heated to shrink round the cable maybe.
- 09-11-2015, 04:48 PM #3
- 09-12-2015, 08:59 AM #4
- 09-12-2015, 11:31 AM #5
- By haxrnick in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2015, 09:19 PM
- By Chloe Baker in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2015, 05:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 04:22 PM
How can I create an iCloud account if it is more then three accounts already used in the same iPhone?By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 01:40 PM