Anyone excited about the new iOS 9 update?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
YES!!!, I'm excited about iOS9 and the upcoming new Apple products including the iPad Pro....SMILE

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
No upgrade for me this year:

I had hoped that the Air 2 would get beefed up but keep its size, so I'm keeping my Air 2, I like it just fine.
If and when I need to replace my MBA, I'll get an iPad Pro because I use my MBA less and my iPad more but for traveling, I'll keep my 9" iPad.
I think the iPad Pro will be a home device for me.

I'm not upgrading my phone either because my 6 Plus works perfectly and the 6s Plus specs aren't through the roof different.
But I do think the iPhone 7 is going to be the one I'll go for next year.

So it seems Apple is fine tuning their products this year, which is great but not enough for me to break the bank this year.
Next year, I'll be doing the qbnbelt dance, hehehe... :yes:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No upgrade for me this year:

I had hoped that the Air 2 would get beefed up but keep its size, so I'm keeping my Air 2, I like it just fine.
If and when I need to replace my MBA, I'll get an iPad Pro because I use my MBA less and my iPad more but for traveling, I'll keep my 9" iPad.
I think the iPad Pro will be a home device for me.

I'm not upgrading my phone either because my 6 Plus works perfectly and the 6s Plus specs aren't through the roof different.
But I do think the iPhone 7 is going to be the one I'll go for next year.

So it seems Apple is fine tuning their products this year, which is great but not enough for me to break the bank this year.
Next year, I'll be doing the qbnbelt dance, hehehe... :yes:

The thread is about iOS 9. You should get it! :D

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OOOPS... Sorry I had to take a painkiller and it's doing a number on my brains, lol. Yes, I am totally getting IOS9 when it comes out... But I'm way too tech challenged to get it in beta, lol.

Ha! When I had pneumonia last year they gave me codeine cough syrup AND some steroid thing for my lungs to reduce inflammation or some such thing. I HATED the way the combination made me feel. So....I know about being high as a kite.

I'm excited about iOS9. Will be updating on the very second it's out.

farb12

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Obviously we won't get 3D Touch (force touch) on our i6 with ios9 but how about "hey Siri " unplugged and the new Live Photos feature?

mj0

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Obviously we won't get 3D Touch (force touch) on our i6 with ios9 but how about "hey Siri " unplugged and the new Live Photos feature?

Neither since "Hey Siri" always on depends on additional hardware (M9 processor built right into the SoC) and the other while technically possible on older phones will remain an iPhone 6S/6S Plus only feature for marketing reasons.

I'm looking forward to iOS 9 since the latest beta felt significantly faster and snappier on my older iPhone 4S already. In particular I'm looking forward to the new fonts (they look gorgeous) and the battery saver feature. Haven't tried it on my 5S yet but sure will on Sep 16.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox