I stupidly purchased Office 365 last year.
Now that this subscription has expired every time I turn on my mac microsoft word and powerpoint clutter my home screen. On top of that microsoft asks me every time to gain access to my mac to make some changes! Thank you big brother but no thanks! How can I delete this once and for ever from my mac and go back to using an older, much less intrusive and fully purchased version?
- 09-08-2015, 09:56 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 191 Posts
Re: I stupidly purchased Office 365 last year.
This might help. Let me know because I cant stand 365 https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/153/t/189080
- 09-09-2015, 12:00 PM #3
I am just about to purchase an iPhone with Virgin in BC, Vancouver area and need some advice. Is poor customer service a reason not to go with a carrier?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2015, 11:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2015, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2015, 08:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2015, 08:59 PM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2015, 08:07 AM