Why does Apple make me make a new password and then immediately disable it
The Apple Store help me with. A password that would work and by time I get home Apple had this abled it every time I use your system to change my password it automatically disables whatever I've done I have tried least nine or 10 times. This prevents me from downloading various TV stations and access to my iTunes it is so frustrating I'm just ready to go get a Samsung so I don't have to deal with the constant problems of Apple passwords please please help me
- 09-05-2015, 04:36 PM #2
- 38,514 Posts
Re: Why does Apple make me make a new password and then immediately disable it
1. Enter the correct password associated with the App Store & iTunes Store account.
2. What system to change your password are you referring to?
3. Your account is disabled probably because you've entered the passcode incorrectly on too many occasions.
4. Only Apple can fix your account-related issue, but you are going to have to prove your identity to the account. If you cannot, they will not be able to help you.
- By kevinldunham in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2015, 06:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2015, 04:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2015, 04:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2015, 02:55 PM