I can't use Spotlight in El Capitan Dev. Beta for weather, stocks...
Are weather and stocks available in Canada on El Capitan? I tried, but nothing comes up.
- 08-31-2015, 03:02 PM #2
- 08-31-2015, 05:54 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: I can't use Spotlight in El Capitan Dev. Beta for weather, stocks...
Hello, I should have mention I was referring specifically to "Spotlight" searches that can answer quick questions like:
"What's the weather today?", "What is the stock price for Apple", etc.
I get that information in the Today/Notifications pane but not in "Spotlight" as shown in the last WWDC.
I live in Quebec. I tried multiple permutations of the same questions with negative results always. In Preference, I set up Spotlight to search everything. Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by DHJKRS; 09-01-2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity.
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 31Last Post: 09-16-2015, 04:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2015, 07:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2015, 01:30 PM