how to remove the existing apple id to update the apps in app store ?
Hii guys !!!! when i want to update an app in the app store the pop up dialouge box is appearing and asking for a password of an email id which my friend had forgot so how can i change the email id and enter a new id so that i could login with my apple id please help me out guys....
- 08-22-2015, 01:38 AM #2
- 08-22-2015, 11:55 AM #3Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: how to remove the existing apple id to update the apps in app store ?
However, you will never be able to update (or re-download) any apps purchased with the first AppleID. You will need to log in with that account's credentials in order to upgrade or re-install any apps purchased with it. It's how the security process works.
- By dreamception in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2015, 07:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2015, 01:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 10:52 PM
- By Scatabrain in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2015, 09:53 PM