Running the latest iOS 9 beta but can't update appson ipad.
I have an iPad Air 2. I'm running iOS 9 beta 5. I also have it on my iPhone 6 Plus. My plus lets me update apps, but my iPad doesn't. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have a solution? Thanks for taking the time to read this.
- 08-18-2015, 12:00 PM #2
- 08-18-2015, 03:02 PM #3
- 09-02-2015, 05:47 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Running the latest iOS 9 beta but can't update apps on my iPad. What could the problem be?
I have exactly the same problem - I have an iPad Air 2. Sometimes the apps update automatically, sometimes they don't. However, I can't update the apps manually, and sometimes I can't download new apps.
- 09-02-2015, 11:46 AM #5
- By cbntmaker in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2015, 03:47 PM
- By PlanemoStd in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2015, 03:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2015, 08:51 AM
- By patton4549 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2015, 07:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2015, 06:43 AM