Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default what is x amd apple message error

I was getting the same error as everyone after updating the IOS on my iphone 6. However, after doing things like logging out of music and signing in again, it did not really help. Now when I am trying to download the app, nothing happens. it just keeps turning in circles. Neither am I getting any error nor the download is happening.

Can someone please help! I am unable to make any purchase or update any of the apps

Default what is x amd apple message error

What error that "everyone" else allegedly got after updating iOS are you referring to? Furthermore, what iOS version did 'you' update to? Finally, what 'app' are you trying to download that you're not getting any error with? Help us help you. If you're simply unable to make purchases or download any apps, it could be that you're not logged in to the iTunes & App Store or your payment information may be updating.