where are purchased audiobooks
Downloaded new iTunes app. Can't find purchased audiobooks. Where did they go?
- 08-02-2015, 12:29 PM #2
- 08-07-2015, 06:57 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: where are purchased audiobooks
On the off chance that you buy an Audiobook from iTunes, there is not a devoted book recording player that is accessible. You may have Audible introduced, however they don't populate in the application unless you purchase the books specifically from Audible. Rather, you need to explore to the music symbol on your fundamental merry go round. At the point when this application opens hit "more" on the base right hand side corner and book recordings will be a choice. It is essential to note that on the off chance that you have not obtained book recordings from iTunes, the book recording choice in "music" won't be available .
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2015, 05:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2015, 10:31 PM
My iPad images are to big and I can't make them smaller even to put in my password. What should I do?By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2015, 02:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2015, 11:23 AM
- By muchospanish in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2015, 07:46 PM