why does it say i have used 2GB of mail?
under storage, it says my mail is taking 2GB of storage. I don't keep emails, I have only about a dozen or so, even in other files. I can't figure out what is taking up this space on my IPad
- 07-28-2015, 03:11 PM #2
- 07-28-2015, 03:30 PM #3
- 07-28-2015, 04:36 PM #4
- 07-28-2015, 10:48 PM #5iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
Re: why does it say i have used 2GB of mail?
Try removing the email account, then check that the space is freed up. Add the account again and check again to see the space usage. There will most likely be emails in some folders in your account. Trash, Sent etc. You could also use an email app that allows you to restrict disk usage by downloading older emails when needed, which is what I do.
- 07-29-2015, 12:46 PM #6
- 07-29-2015, 09:11 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2015, 12:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:00 AM