I would like to find a way or an app that will sync my Gmail contacts and any changes made to my iPhone and visa versa immediately in the background. So if I make a change in my Gmail contacts from my desktop and I then open my iphone phone app the changes will appear.
    Thanks for any help
    07-27-2015 11:19 PM
    Just register your gmail in Settings > Mail, Contacts & Calendar.. Then enable contacts and you're good to go
    07-28-2015 12:21 AM
    I've got that setup already but when I make a change in my Gmail contacts from the desktop browser the change doesn't show up on my iPhone or the other way around. Am I missing something.
    07-29-2015 11:14 AM
    Yeah, Google services take some time syncing to your phone and vice versa. Just give it time
    08-01-2015 03:12 PM
    I would like to find a way or an app that will sync my Gmail contacts and any changes made to my iPhone and visa versa immediately in the background. So if I make a change in my Gmail contacts from my desktop and I then open my iphone phone app the changes will appear.
    Thanks for any help
    09-30-2016 12:03 AM
    I've got that setup already but when I make a change in my Gmail contacts from the desktop browser the change doesn't show up on my iPhone or the other way around. Am I missing something.
    You're not missing anything. Google only supports IMAP on the iPhone which does not push updates. So it takes time for them to sync up. If you want push you have to pay for a Google Apps account which gives you Exchange Active Sync support. Google stopped free EAS support a couple years ago.
    09-30-2016 08:56 AM