How do I download songs to my iPhone?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You download songs by purchasing them from the iTunes app. To add non-iTunes music to your iPhone, you will need to sync it onto the device using the desktop version of iTunes. It can't be done by searching for an app in the AppStore, assuming that's what you meant by your post. :)

Peterpetram

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
You download songs by purchasing them from the iTunes app. To add non-iTunes music to your iPhone, you will need to sync it onto the device using the desktop version of iTunes. It can't be done by searching for an app in the AppStore, assuming that's what you meant by your post. :)

I meant i want to download directly from my phone. I don't want to sync cause i don't have a pc.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I meant i want to download directly from my phone. I don't want to sync cause i don't have a pc.

When you state that you want to "download directly from my phone", it suggests that you want to then put it on a different device. However, if you're merely asking how to get music onto your phone then you will have to either purchase the music from the iTunes Store or subscribe to Music and then save the songs you like onto your device.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
When you state that you want to "download directly from my phone", it suggests that you want to then put it on a different device. However, if you're merely asking how to get music onto your phone then you will have to either purchase the music from the iTunes Store or subscribe to Music and then save the songs you like onto your device.

I keep forgetting that you can download music from Apple Music now...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You seem to have ignored my question...the reason I asked it was because, from what I understand, if the device goes directly to iTunes U when trying to access the iTunes music store (or app store for that matter), the device has purchases disabled (as a device that was used in a classroom/school environment would). If this device is setup like that, you're not supposed to have access to the iTunes/App store because it is to be used as an education device and nothing else, and the administrator of the devices is the only one who can have access to downloading things to it.

Its a safe guard so children who uses these in schools don't download a bunch of crap on them that they're not supposed to.

That's what it sounds like to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice