Iphone 6plus or Iphone 6Splus
Am with T-Mobile and currently have a Samsung Note 4. Want to take advantage of their Jump On Demand program and try a switch back to iPhone. Can get an iPhone 6 Plus now for $19/mo, but am wondering if I should wait and get the new iPhone 6s Plus? What will be the major difference(s) that will be worth probably another $12-15/mo in lease payments?
- 07-17-2015, 05:36 PM #2
- 38,466 Posts
Re: Iphone 6plus or Iphone 6Splus
The only thing we know about the next iPhone are the rumors found throughout the tech blogosphere. Having said that, if you're going to purchase and iPhone on a purchase plan, then you might as well wait a couple of months and get the next iPhone. Having said that, there are no guarantees that you will like the next iPhone over the current iPhone 6 Plus. It will be better spec'd, but how much better remains to be seen.
- 07-17-2015, 08:36 PM #3
- 07-30-2015, 11:11 PM #4
- By ATLBRAVES12 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 12Last Post: 08-05-2015, 11:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:59 PM
- By ezrareschke7 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:09 PM