will the phone die ( not battery ) if it overheats while updating?
heylo! i have the TaiG jailbreak and while i was rebooting it for some updates my phone overheated.. i have a iphone 6 and it makes the siri noise if i hold the home button. it also vibrates when i plug it in. but i dont know if my phone is completely dead or its just being weridd because it overheated, any help would be amazing thank you
- 07-12-2015, 05:46 PM #2
- 07-12-2015, 05:46 PM #3iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: will the phone die ( not battery ) if it overheats while updating?
If the iPhone doesn't reboot, then it mean that jailbreak fail. Do the hard reset to bring it alive, if hard reset fail, then some system files are corrupted by TaiG, you can only put the iPhone in recovery mode and use iTunes to factory restore it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:32 PM
- By Frost Forged in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2015, 09:41 PM
- By lesliemikucki in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 07:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2015, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 04:15 PM