i'm thinking about buying a iphone 5s off of craigslist. the page said
the page said " mobile os: apple ios." what does that mean, and can i flash or switch over to metro pcs ? i've been reading that you have to get a sim card from metro blah blah blah. but, how much would that all cost to switch, sim card, and how much would it cost for that apple thing? PLZ HELP!!!
- 07-07-2015, 09:00 PM #2
- 07-07-2015, 09:12 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: i'm thinking about buying a iphone 5s off of craigslist. the page said
1. Calm down
2. Apple iOS is the phone's Operating System. Hence, OS.
3. You need to ask the seller what carrier the phone was originally on AND if it is unlocked.
4. You need to ask MetroPCS if they will accept phones from that carrier. And if said phone needs to be unlocked first.
5. You need to ask MetroPCS how much it will cost.
6. You need to make sure that the seller DISABLES the iCloud account including Find My Phone on the device.
7. You would be well advised to meet the seller at the carrier store to ensure that you can activate the phone on your carrier of choice.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2016, 02:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2015, 10:58 PM
- By FFernandezchavez in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2015, 06:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2015, 08:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2015, 06:05 PM