- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How do I add genre bubbles to Music?
Hi, I'm in Singapore and my apple music genre suggestions seem to be full of korean pop, malaysian and indonesian music, J rock genres, which I don't listen to. No biggy. But what do I do when my favourite genres like indie folk, indie rock are missing? I can't seem to add them as it's not even in my suggested genres.
- 07-01-2015, 11:15 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: How do I add genre bubbles to Music?
This might be worth a read:
Apple Music FAQ: Everything you need to know | iMore
- By TSTEverclear in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2015, 10:16 AM
- By Thecrow22 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2015, 03:44 PM
- By chrismittoph in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2015, 07:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 05:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2015, 03:40 AM