why is my springboard crashing when i lock my phone?
im running ios 8.3 on a jailbroken iphone 6, 64GB and a few times a day it will crash into safe mode when i lock my phone, i have crashreporter installed and it tells me there are no suspects.
- 07-03-2015, 07:32 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: why is my springboard crashing when i lock my phone?
Well, my first guess is it's two or more tweaks not playing well with each other. Being that everyone's device is different, even if you printed a list of tweaks on here, it's doubtful we could spot the ones that are causing a problem.
Bear in mind that CrashReporter is another tweak too and it is not infallible. All you can do is remove all the tweaks and install them one at a time and use the device for a while. When the last tweak installed starts the problem happening again, you know you have your culprit.
The only other thing you can try is to Google the names of the tweaks and see if any compatibility issues have been reported with them.
- By RemKMtech in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2015, 06:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2015, 05:00 AM
- By oxfordbags in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 02:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2015, 12:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2015, 11:57 PM