What are your opinions on the Beats 1 Radio hosts?
I just started listening to beats one, mainly because I couldn't figure out how to start it on iOS 9 until I double tapped the artwork for it. Anyway, what are your opinions on the hosts so far, and more importantly, their taste in music?
- 06-30-2015, 08:47 PM #3
- 06-30-2015, 11:27 PM #4
- 06-30-2015, 11:50 PM #5
- 07-02-2015, 09:01 AM #6
- 07-02-2015, 09:08 AM #7
- 07-02-2015, 08:24 PM #8
- 07-02-2015, 08:48 PM #9
- 07-02-2015, 08:54 PM #10
- 07-02-2015, 09:11 PM #11
- 07-06-2015, 12:18 PM #12
Re: What are your opinions on the Beats 1 Radio hosts?
I've caught some glimpses here and there of a couple of the hosts and I don't have a problem with them. It's radio. They're supposed to blab between songs and do some commentary. I like Lowe because I've never listened to his work in the past and his style is fresh for me.
It's just a matter of who you choose to tune in to. For example, I won't tune in when Dr Dre is hosting because I don't need a rehash of rap music. I grew tired of it before I graduated high school and I consider most of it to be garbage. At the very least, Lowe is a little more diverse and doesn't seem to just give mainstream stuff air time.
- 07-06-2015, 01:47 PM #13
- By Eight Ball in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2015, 05:36 PM
- By 420benz in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 42Last Post: 08-09-2015, 07:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2015, 08:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2015, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2015, 07:39 PM