iOS issues, is there a solution?

dvarnai

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just received an iPad mini 3, 64gb yesterday. It's my first iOS device but I keep bumping into bugs and I wanted to ask if you could help me.

First of all the auto correct is unusable and I can't have more than one active input languages at once. Total crap for multilingual communication, as an engineer I use a lot of English words even in Hungarian text. I just ended up disabling every keyboard aid, but that sounds like a terrible way to workaround the issue...
Skype is missing a basic feature that even exists on the android and blackberry version. I can't send nor receive files in group convos. Is there a beta verison of the app that supports it or something?
The system language is set to English and the input is set to Hungarian, now the OS is half English and half Hungarian.. here's a picture, notice the 'Keres?s' button:

IMG_0014[1].jpg

There's a random facebook messenger bug as well. There's a grey rectangle that sometimes randomly pop up for no apperant reason, if I choose a contact it disappers:

IMG_0006.jpg

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Put the device in recovery mode and restore it via iTunes. Afterwards, set it up as a new device. Hopefully, that'll fix the problems you're having.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You set your keyboard to Hungarian and are complaining that your keyboard is in Hungarian?
You set your system language to English and are complaining that your system language is in English?

There are 3rd party keyboards. Find one that handles multi-language input that's more to your liking. It's not a bug.
Skype not sending files is a skype problem, not an iPad problem. Request it from Microsoft. It's not a bug.
Facebook apps are crap, report the bugs to them, but don't expect a fix.

Sounds like you're just looking for reasons to complain, or troll.
Ya know, since you make trollish threads to rally the trolls: http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-iphone-ipad-f99/why-hell-people-praise-ios-1025909/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro