- 06-27-2015, 08:52 AM #2
- 06-27-2015, 08:45 PM #3
Re: iOS issues, is there a solution?
You set your keyboard to Hungarian and are complaining that your keyboard is in Hungarian?
You set your system language to English and are complaining that your system language is in English?
There are 3rd party keyboards. Find one that handles multi-language input that's more to your liking. It's not a bug.
Skype not sending files is a skype problem, not an iPad problem. Request it from Microsoft. It's not a bug.
Facebook apps are crap, report the bugs to them, but don't expect a fix.
Sounds like you're just looking for reasons to complain, or troll.
Ya know, since you make trollish threads to rally the trolls: http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...e-ios-1025909/
- 06-27-2015, 09:43 PM #4
- By njblackberry in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2015, 06:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2015, 03:06 PM
- By katesbb in forum iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2015, 01:11 PM
- By LTCSZ in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2015, 12:22 PM