Phone seems unjailbroken after 'bad' tweak update
I just updated 4 things on Cydia on my phone, when I did the respring required after updating those updates the phone got set into a loop of the apple logo. So I put it in safe mode manually and removed Activator, one of the tweaks I updated. After turning off and on my phone went back to normal. But Activator shouldn't cause this right? It must have been something...
- 06-25-2015, 05:52 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Phone seems unjailbroken after 'bad' tweak update
I'm not sure, but while you're awaiting a reply from someone who may be able to assist you, retrace your steps to make sure you did everything right. Reminder: Do not create a duplicate thread like before. It will NOT cause anyone to reply to it quicker, but it will cause it to be quickly deleted. Be patient. Thanks.
- 06-25-2015, 06:02 PM #3
- By AngrySK in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2015, 12:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 03:28 PM
- By Irving PL in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 03:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 11:12 AM