How to get My Photos Library onto my ATV and not my old iPhoto Library
I have an apple tv and can only seem to access my iPhoto Library and not my new photos library.
- 06-25-2015, 02:40 PM #2
- 06-29-2015, 03:38 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: How to get My Photos Library onto my ATV and not my old iPhoto Library
I am able to see my photo stream, this isn't the problem, I want to be able to access all of my photo Albums, faces and smart albums that i have set up in the NEW Photos app. I haven't set up iCloud Photo sharing as i have over 200gb of photos and not wanting to pay for the extra space to access my photos in my own home. I have reset my ATV to see if it would look for my Photos library, but it still just shows my iPhoto library that i haven't imported to for awhile. Do i need to delete my iPhoto library from my iMac?
- 06-30-2015, 04:48 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: How do I get My Photos Library onto my ATV and not my old iPhoto Library?
I have solved this problem! You need to go in to iTunes, file, home sharing and select select photos to share with Apple TV. Then make sure in the menu you select your photos library and not your iPhone library. Work a dream now.
- By TJR1959 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2015, 10:06 PM
- By Tom Wayne in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 12:38 PM