Cannot Set Automatically Date & Time
I've been getting many "Cannot Verify Server Identity" messages recently, making it impossible to use my iPod touch's internet. I learned that setting the Date & Time to "Set Automatically" may fix this, but when I try to go to Date & Time and press Set Automatically, it doesn't work; the loading circle spins perpetually. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- Best AnswerJun 25 2015 | 10:03 am EDT
Reboot the device and try again or restore the device to its native state and set it back up again.
- 06-25-2015, 10:03 AM #2
- 06-27-2015, 10:08 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 08:30 AM
- By shellshock123 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 08:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 04:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2015, 06:55 PM
- By Dina Gadallah in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2015, 05:54 PM