What are the current top of the line phones?

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Current "top of the line" phones

What is the current top of the line Android and Windows phone? I'm not asking for reviews on either, just curious if I wanted into a Verizon or AT&T store and said "show me your best Android or Windows phone" what their response would be.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Current "top of the line" phones

What, no top of the line BlackBerry device?.....LOL

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yeah then there's reality. Which is the reason they sold 1.1 million devices in one quarter.
Only thing top of the line about it is the keyboard.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

What is the current top of the line Android and Windows phone? I'm not asking for reviews on either, just curious if I wanted into a Verizon or AT&T store and said "show me your best Android or Windows phone" what their response would be.

I think the Lumia 1520 is pretty much too of the line.

I also think the Note 4 is the Android top of the line.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Just going through the Android Central devices feels tiring. Kudos to those guys over there that get their well thought out reviews out rather instantly when these things are released.

Kudos, indeed...:)

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

just curious if I wanted into a Verizon or AT&T store and said "show me your best Android or Windows phone" what their response would be.
Whichever one pays them the most money to sell ... it's been that way since the whole commission sales thing came about.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I auditioned a BlackBerry Passport for a week and it was a refreshingly nice device. Very nice, very very fast, with a gorgeous screen. The keyboard that doubles as a trackpad was neat too. With access to the Amazon App Store the app situation is greatly improved but still not close to where Android and iOS are. That said, I'd still rather have my Androids and iPhones.

dvarnai

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I auditioned a BlackBerry Passport for a week and it was a refreshingly nice device. Very nice, very very fast, with a gorgeous screen. The keyboard that doubles as a trackpad was neat too. With access to the Amazon App Store the app situation is greatly improved but still not close to where Android and iOS are. That said, I'd still rather have my Androids and iPhones.

while its not ideal you can sideload google play / google play services on it

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I got it off a friend for 150. I had the flickering screen. The camera is atrocious. The much ballyhooed battery life was nothing to go nuts over. Holding it to my face to talk was awkward as all Hades. My bank is not in the Amazon AppStore. Neither is Geico. The contacts are still multiplying like overly amorous Tribbles. And having been away from the Hub, I realised how much I hate it.

It's in my kitchen drawer now. SIM card went back to my Lumia.
The keyboard was its only saving grace.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

I definitely agree with you on that I love the passport,very fluid and fast phone and the battery and keyboard is amazing I don't have to worry about my phone dying ever, which is why I don't walk around with my charger and the 13 mp cam is nice as well but for me I'm personally waiting on the slider that's more my taste best of both worlds.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

I would say samsung Gal 6 edge but I would wait till like Boxing Day or so to go shopping for new phones as more options will be available. Can't say much for windows as I hate the platform esp the lumina my ex sister had it plus my grand aunt uses the newer model very annoying to use and to even send a basic mms can be quite tedious when sensing multiple pics and not the mention multitasking.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Iphone 6/6+, s6edge, htc one m9, and nexus 6 imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

The LG G4 is definitely a flagship of flagships. The leather back is quite nice as well as unique too. I had one to play with for a few days. Nice phone with amazing screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods