- 06-23-2015, 03:33 PM #2
- 06-23-2015, 03:37 PM #3
- 06-23-2015, 04:19 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 126 Posts
Re: iPad Air 2 or Macbook Air?
Sadly, I can't tell you what your needs are for your personal use case, we all have different requirements. That said, I feel going with only an iPad is quite limiting. If you are only going to have one computing device, I would get the full computer, in the case of what you listed, a MBA. Now, if you have a full blown computer set up at home, and are looking at on the go, that is a different story, and for many people (not me, but many other people) the iPad Air 2 would be more than enough for access on the go.
- 06-23-2015, 04:27 PM #5
- 06-24-2015, 10:47 AM #6
- 06-24-2015, 11:20 AM #7
- 06-27-2015, 10:22 PM #8
- 07-04-2015, 05:21 PM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-17-2016, 07:38 PM
- By Brison Harvey in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2015, 11:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:50 AM
- By xMatter in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:02 AM