iOS9 is awesome , but who think iOS is getting more n more complicated then 4 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
iOS9 is awesome , but who think iOS is getting more n more complicated then 4 years ago , remember iOS used to be famous for being simple and straight direct ,easy

it have so many features n function that a lot of normal user will not know those new features exist, indeed i think a lot of " pro " will be confuse at sometimes with so many featues add up from all these years of iOS update

i think we need a apple official tutor app to teach us EVERY SINGLE FEATURES iOS can offer us .

or may be i have to go into apple store and get some lesson teach me every features of iOS .

a lot of features n functions is good , but we need an apple iOS tutor app teach us how to use all features

ios9 2 .png

Attachments

• steve_jobs.jpg
    steve_jobs.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 149

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple's iOS User Mauals are quite sufficient to learn all one needs to know. People just need to read them.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Apple's manuals are not only available via the link Hank posted, but also in the iBooks app on your iPhone or iPad and can be downloaded.

u have to make a pubic post about this , a lot of normal user don't know this , they only use 20% of the function a iPhone can do

with iPhone getting more and more function , we have to make post like this ,

its not 2009 iPhone 3gs anymore , nowasday iPhone is really start getting complicated ,

i won't use the word 'complicated' back in 2009 iPhone 3gs or even 4 lol

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
u have to make a pubic post about this , a lot of normal user don't know this , they only use 20% of the function a iPhone can do

with iPhone getting more and more function , we have to make post like this ,

its not 2009 iPhone 3gs anymore , nowasday iPhone is really start getting complicated ,

i won't use the word 'complicated' back in 2009 iPhone 3gs or even 4 lol

Clearly YOU didn't know this. You asked about where to find this information.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
For many these guides aren't enough or are not in understandable format.

a lot of people use iPhone only for message, Facebook , basic internet , CANDY CRUSH

but actually if u really know how to use 100% function what a iPhone can do , without jailbreak , iPhone is very powerful and has a lot a lot of function lol

and those android n00bs keep ranting about how iPhone has no function , and android has a lot of function , if you really KNOW how to use 100% of all features and function , iPhone has more useful functions and features then android at some place lol , android full of function u don't really use at all .

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think lessons are required, but the Apple Store does offer them for those who feel they need them.

Further, if people want a simple OS, well, it's simple enough to use for the people who don't want to use advanced features.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Apple may be including more user interaction in their OS now days and up and coming releases. but I don;t think it's overly complicated.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I think it has got more involved but i tend to stick to the short cuts or commands I know .... if i don't know any better then I'm happy in my ignorance! Although it feels like getting a new phone when i learn or re-learn some of the features!!! :)

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
iOS 9 is awesome , best , low battery mode - awesome , wallet - awesome , i hope true floating windows multi window multi tasking can come in iOS 9 update in the future , that would be moar awesome !

all I need is an official apple inc iOS 1 to iOS 9 tutor app

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I think iOS is getting much more complicated over time. We take if for granted because we've been using these devices for years, but when you talk to new users, it's a different story. I have people coming to me almost daily trying to figure out "basic" functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.