I always see things like c++, Java, wiki, on my husbands emails or accidentally open web pages ! Also has a lot of data used in a "game" says document! Help I've looked all these things up and the answer I seem to get is he is rewriting apps or commands?? It seems he does know every single thing that happens in my life on the phone or not !! Is he seeing everything I do on my phone or doesn't want me to see what he does on his?
- 06-07-2015, 08:11 AM #2
- 06-07-2015, 08:44 AM #3iMore Guru
- 1,592 Posts
Not true. You can use many different languages and platforms to create IOS apps and games. Here is one of many examples:
Agree on the trust issues. Why would you tolerate the alleged spying done to you? Why would you be with someone you don't trust? Get some couples counseling maybe if this is a special relationship for you both. Good luck to you.
- 06-07-2015, 08:46 AM #4
- 38,466 Posts
We don't know. Having said that, if you have separate Apple ID's and do not know each other's passcode then more than likely he is unable to see what you're doing on your device, with the exception of whatever is logged via your Wi-Fi router when you're using the device while connected to the Wi-Fi network at home.
- 06-09-2015, 05:29 PM #5
- 06-09-2015, 11:26 PM #6
- 06-10-2015, 01:07 AM #7
- 06-10-2015, 01:46 AM #8iMore Guru
- 1,592 Posts
Backend tech for iOS and other mobile apps is virtually limitless.
- By Bigeric23 in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2016, 12:51 PM
- By dirtbiker0025 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2016, 12:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2015, 08:12 PM
- By Muhammad Sabet in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:16 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:29 PM