Many iCloud Services are Currently Experiencing Connectivity Issues
Based on online reports and twitter.
Apple has updated its system status page to reflect the eleven iCloud and Apple services that are currently experiencing connectivity issues.
Users may experience slower than normal response when using most iCloud services.
Back to my Mac, Documents in the Cloud, iCloud Account & Sign In, iCloud Backup, iCloud Drive, iCloud Keychain, iCloud Mail, iMovie Theater, iWork for iCloud beta, and Photos are all being affected and "may be slow for some users."
The connectivity issues began around 3AM EDT and have been continuing since then.
- 05-21-2015, 08:44 AM #2
- 05-21-2015, 08:48 AM #3
Re: Many iCloud Services are Currently Experiencing Connectivity Issues
I'm glad you posted this...I've been trying to remote work in pages with a client this morning using some saved files in iCloud and it's been brutal. I was hoping it wasn't one of us, glad to see it's just a server issue on Apple's end.
- 05-21-2015, 09:55 AM #6
- By hollidizzle in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 08:04 AM
- By hollidizzle in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 08:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2015, 03:00 AM