iPhone is not ground proof...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not even a little. I dropped my phone today, and while it didn't damage it because it was in a case, I bet it could have. Apple really needs to rethink this whole smart phone thing...their product isn't even ground proof...because when I dropped it, it hit the ground.

I bet it's not even ground beef proof.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
You think that's bad? My phone is not even soundproof! I made a call and I could hear the other person talking on the other end, wtf??? Apple totally needs to rethink their phone design.

msyk5645

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The design is bad. But what about the horrible battery life? I see the percentage decrease as I'm using it. Who could have allowed this to happen?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The design is bad. But what about the horrible battery life? I see the percentage decrease as I'm using it. Who could have allowed this to happen?

I can't even look at my screen anymore...I go into full blown panic attack mode when I see the battery % drop after several hours. It's almost like they don't want the battery to last forever on a charge.

Apple = Satan Nazi Independence Day Alien Gout

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not even a little. I dropped my phone today, and while it didn't damage it because it was in a case, I bet it could have. Apple really needs to rethink this whole smart phone thing...their product isn't even ground proof...because when I dropped it, it hit the ground.

OMG. Doesn't Apple realize that this is the 21st century? There is no excuse for their shoddy design and workmanship. I suppose the next thing that you'll tell me that I can't drive my truck over it, either. That's it. I am done with Apple. I'm getting me a bb passport. (Cuz if it gets crushed by driving over it, it would be no great loss.)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
OMG. Doesn't Apple realize that this is the 21st century? There is no excuse for their shoddy design and workmanship. I suppose the next thing that you'll tell me that I can't drive my truck over it, either. That's it. I am done with Apple. I'm getting me a bb passport. (Cuz if it gets crushed by driving over it, it would be no great loss.)

I'm getting a Palm Treo...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

You really need to seek professional help from Dr. Somebody....for real..(laughing)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It would cost more to teach the phone how to use them wing suits properly. It might catch a bad draft and take your kneecap off

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My puppy ate my iPhone. Apple should make puppy proof phones. People have pets!!!!!
Now I'm stuck with the Quasimodo.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice