last night there is heavy rain and my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
And don't get me started on dihydrogen monoxide. That is a deadly killer substance, for sure. And the OP was clearly exposed for at least 90 minutes - no wonder his phone is messed up.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Last edited:

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

been to apple store and replace a new one

* very sad that iPhone 5s is not water proof ,
i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

* any method to prevent rain damage in the future

One word ....

karma ...

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Are you trolling? Because nobody, NOBODY can be this dense, obtuse and jelly brained about electronics, not even me, and I'm a self admitted screaming techtard.
And if you're trolling, which your posts directed at qb say you are, I'm sorry to tell you that you suck at it.
At least if you're going to troll, be a clever troll, be a funny troll.
But your absurd ramblings and pathetic attacks on one member are so contrived and pedantic you make watching paint dry exciting.

if u are talking on your mobile phone and it start raining suddenly what would u do

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
if u are talking on your mobile phone and it start raining suddenly what would u do

Oh come on, make up your mind. You told us you weren't talking, you were on the Internet:

i m not making call, i m ... well if i tell you how i use my iPhone 5s ....

i m actually going to the internet ...

You are lying, you are trolling and you're not even a fun or entertaining troll. *yawn*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73