how to group several apps together?
I have several finance apps and several game apps. I would like to group them together
- 05-16-2015, 10:34 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: how to group several apps together?
To create folders, put the apps in "wiggle" mode (tap and hold on an icon until all the icons start "wiggling"), and then drag one icon and drop it on top of another. iOS will create a folder and put both apps in the folder. To add more, just find the icon and drag it into the folder.
- 05-17-2015, 12:00 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2016, 05:33 PM
- By MONTYOG in forum Accessibility & Special NeedsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2016, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2015, 07:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 05:10 PM