Shutterfly or other third party Apps
I can't upload/export any pictures from Photos to Shutterfly. This is the best way to share my pictures with friends, help please
- 05-16-2015, 09:50 PM #2
- 10-26-2015, 07:03 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why can't I upload/export any photos to Shutterfly or other third party Apps?
I'm having the same trouble. I just upgraded my MacBook Pro to El Capitan and now it won't upload any pictures to shutterfly. Most are photos I have edited in Lightroom and save back on my hard drive. I haven't changed any setting in lightroom since I was last able to upload files that were saved from lightroom to my hard drive. Shuttefly acts like it was going to upload and then it gets to the end and then says unable to upload my photos. That is it! I'm checking flickr and walmart too. But shutterfly is how I share with extended family. HELP!!
- By magicaxeman in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2015, 12:14 PM
- By swandy in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 04:54 PM
- By dwmelsie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2015, 02:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2015, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:32 AM