how to private some , certain photos , videos , message , browsing history , contacts

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You will need to use a 3rd-party app that allows you to hide your data from prying eyes. There is no way to do it natively with the exception of not allowing someone to use your device or trusting that they won't snoop.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
how to private some , certain photos , videos , message , browsing history , ...

You can use cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive to hide photos and videos. Upload them and log out. For browsing history, you can copy those links and paste them on a Box note in the Box app along with photos. Then log out. Then delete from Safari. The links are then safe from prying eyes. You can share any contacts you don't want anyone to see to yourself and hide the vCard in an email folder. If you have specific messages, screenshot them and upload to Box. If it's a long thread, there's not much you can do but delete the thread.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
You can use cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive to hide photos and videos. Upload them and log out. For browsing history, you can copy those links and paste them on a Box note in the Box app along with photos. Then log out. Then delete from Safari. The links are then safe from prying eyes. You can share any contacts you don't want anyone to see to yourself and hide the vCard in an email folder. If you have specific messages, screenshot them and upload to Box. If it's a long thread, there's not much you can do but delete the thread.

You will need to use a 3rd-party app that allows you to hide your data from prying eyes. There is no way to do it natively with the exception of not allowing someone to use your device or trusting that they won't snoop.

hope the next iOS update can add these privacy issues

and also let us disable all notification in 1 click to conserve battery
instead of disabling notification 1 by 1 on setting

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
hope the next iOS update can add these privacy issues

and also let us disable all notification in 1 click to conserve battery
instead of disabling notification 1 by 1 on setting

If you just have one thing you want to allow someone to do on your phone, like browse Facebook, then use Guided Access in Accessibility. Works like a charm. Read here:
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=326321

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234