Can I Set Up Notifications to Stay on at Lock Screen
When I'm at home I don't want to carry my phone around with me. It would be nice to have notifications stay on at the lock screen without having to press the home button every time I walk past my iPhone. I also typically have my phone on the cradle charging so I'm not worried about draining the battery. And although I know I can have the notifications repeat up to ten times, I am often away from my phone for more than an hour on the weekends so once again I would have to press the home button when i came back.
- Best AnswerApr 19 2015 | 11:34 am EDT
Yeah it's called a Smartwatch ... totally takes care of that problem.
- 04-19-2015, 11:34 AM #2
- 04-19-2015, 12:32 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2015, 10:17 AM
- By sonnywagh in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2015, 09:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2015, 09:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2015, 07:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2015, 06:51 AM