Apple Watch Numbers
Do you think these numbers are accurate?
Apple Watch Received Estimated 1 Million Pre-Orders in U.S. on April 10 - Mac Rumors
- 04-12-2015, 09:14 PM #2
- 04-12-2015, 09:15 PM #3
- 04-12-2015, 09:24 PM #4
Re: Apple Watch Numbers
Based on how quickly the pre-order ship dates changed on the 10th, I'd say it sold very well...Apple doesn't give out exact figures like this during major product releases, so to me, these posts are just out there for attention honestly, since the specific numbers don't really matter...what matters is that the Apple Watch apparently had a metric ton of pre-orders, so it did just fine in terms of release success.
- By dlopes6 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 31Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:55 AM
- By iLive an iLife in forum Apple WatchReplies: 23Last Post: 04-14-2015, 01:12 PM
- By jvwong96 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2015, 01:20 PM
- By Hiri89 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2015, 07:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 05:15 PM