Best budget/expense tracker app?
I would like an app that allows me to enter my yearly income, break it down in monthly and weekly installments, enter my expenses, figure out overspending and savings at the end of each week/month/year.
Is there such an animal out there?
Also, would I have to enter each transaction manually or could it be linked to a debit card to keep track of this stuff automatically?
- 04-07-2015, 10:53 PM #2
Re: Best budget/expense tracker app?
$1.99 DayCost - Personal Finance, Money Manager, Income, Expense & Budget by LingLing Chen
Free - Goodbudget Budget Planner - Expense Tracker & Personal Finance Manager by Dayspring Technologies
Search the App Store for more.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- 04-08-2015, 10:20 AM #4
- 04-12-2015, 04:20 AM #5
- 05-07-2015, 12:03 PM #6
- 05-08-2015, 08:01 AM #7
- 07-29-2015, 11:02 AM #8
- 07-30-2015, 10:18 PM #9
- By bustermin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2016, 02:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 04:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2015, 06:30 AM