- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
iTunes Radio doesn't work anywhere
I have an iPad Mini 2 and a HP laptop, and both are having major issues with iTunes Radio.
The iPad skips several songs and at one point, made my iPad reset. While on Windows, iTunes isn't even playing anything but it will play my local content. I'm not sure what to do, I'd love to use iTunes Radio.
Last edited by Taroza; 04-02-2015 at 09:36 PM.
- 04-03-2015, 12:58 PM #2
- 04-06-2015, 05:35 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 113 Posts
Re: iTunes Radio doesn't work anywhere
I too had same problem.I solved by trying this: Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store and press your Apple ID and then press logout. Then, log back in and try again.
Make sure, prior to logging out of your Apple ID, that the music app is closed. Do this by double-tapping the home button and then swipe UP on the app preview window above the icon.
- By WAQAS4 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2015, 11:58 AM
- By KawaiiKristi in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2015, 10:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2015, 08:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 11:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 03:51 PM