Why Imore?

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I am always amazed how someone who finds fault or doesn't like a forum continually come on to comment about that forum. It would seem to me it would be easier to go a forum you like.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yoo lets b real...dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all peep how i write and how dey write...**** is u talken bout....i think dis ****in app is poppin...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

Sent from my iphone 6 plus in gold

Good lord..... What is this

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Yoo lets b real...dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all peep how i write and how dey write...**** is u talken bout....i think dis ****in app is poppin...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

http://youtu.be/RrZlWw8Di10

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter what you or I think the iPhone should cost. Apple sets the price. Buy it or not. Apple doesn't really care what you or I think about the price of their products.

In all fairness, they certainly care. You're clueless if you think Apple doesn't watch sales. If people were to start feeling priced out of the iPhone and sales were suffering, you'd see a change in price point. But, that hasn't happened.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

We all appreciate your comment here! And you're absolutely right! Great post dude!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.

I've noticed that 99% of the time, people with names like "BB fan forever" posting on an Apple fan forum are not posting because they are Apple fans.

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
There's totaly criticism here. Here's one: I think iPhones are priced higher then they should be. I don't see why they are as much as they are. I know some like to claim R&D costs but there's other companies who put more I to R&D or just as much and there phones are still cheaper.

We can debate that if you like

Millions of people seem to have no problem with Apple's prices. If they weren't selling well at their current prices, Apple would lower them.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.

iMore's posted about the problems with the iOS 8 updates and certain iphone models.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I need that old lady from the Airplane movie to translate this for me, But I don't think this is even Jive.

But as far as the topic go's I've read many post on iMore that relate to the cons of Apple.

Oh yeah and with all the recent updates, Chrome browser crawls on my Mac whats up with that Apple?

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I need that old lady from the Airplane movie to translate this for me, But I don't think this is even Jive.

But as far as the topic go's I've read many post on iMore that relate to the cons of Apple.

Oh yeah and with all the recent updates, Chrome browser crawls on my Mac whats up with that Apple?

Chrome? Well there's your problem. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73