Why Imore?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What kind of negatives are you wanting iMore to report? Name a few!

Truth is, the forum has plenty of critical posts and threads about Apple...but most times, like yourself, the author does it in a way that both buries any legitimate argument that may be made on their behalf, and also, submits said ideas in a trollish manner, which tends to negate any decent conversation that could be made from the point of view presented.

Unfortunately, while there are quite a few things Apple does wrong and/or could do better...most of you that feel like discussing such can't seem to formulate it intelligently enough to spark a good debate, instead using the opportunity to show your ***.

Real shame too, I always love a good debate.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
LOL Really? This site is Apple news! I don't find all the news about Apple on this site at all. I have to look at other sites too just too find all the latest Apple info.

This isn't really a place that you find reporting that reeks of sensationalism.

And if you're not seeing "all the latest Apple info" at this site then I don't know what more to tell you, Mr. Wonder.

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Yoo lets b real...dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all peep how i write and how dey write...**** is u talken bout....i think dis ****in app is poppin...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

Sent from my iphone 6 plus in gold

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yoo lets b real...dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all peep how i write and how dey write...**** is u talken bout....i think dis ****in app is poppin...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

My eyes are bleeding...

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
There's totaly criticism here. Here's one: I think iPhones are priced higher then they should be. I don't see why they are as much as they are. I know some like to claim R&D costs but there's other companies who put more I to R&D or just as much and there phones are still cheaper.

We can debate that if you like

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
There's totaly criticism here. Here's one: I think iPhones are priced higher then they should be. I don't see why they are as much as they are. I know some like to claim R&D costs but there's other companies who put more I to R&D or just as much and there phones are still cheaper.

Those are those companies and Apple is their own company and it's how they choose to do business. It's either you like it or you don't. There's no debate or discussion that will change that.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Huh? Feel free to come back when you are capable of carrying on an adult conversation in something that resembles English.

This is what the schools today are turning out?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Wow. Where did that come from and how is that germane to this discussion? If iPhone is too expensive for you, buy a cheap android knockoff. You want what Apple sells? You have to pay their price and play by their rules. It's not that hard to sort out, really.

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

Is this a quote from the Tasmanian devil? I didn't know cartoon characters were allowed on this forum.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Where did that come from and how is that germane to this discussion? If iPhone is too expensive for you, buy a cheap android knockoff. You want what Apple sells? You have to pay their price and play by their rules. It's not that hard to sort out, really.

He says there's no criticism or debate here. I stayed a criticism and tried to start a debate on wether the phone is priced what it should be.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

If you think the iPhone is over priced why did you buy one?
A iPhone is not something that a person needs it's a choice. You can choose a phone that has a lower price. I don't get it you buy something and say it cost too much. It's just silly. Just plain silly.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
He says there's no criticism or debate here. I stayed a criticism and tried to start a debate on wether the phone is priced what it should be.

Priced what it should be? Dude a company can charge whatever they want for a item. If you don't agree or like the price don't buy it.
There's no debate on what a company charges for its products or services.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yoo lets b real.
Okay. Let's be real!
..dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all
I can only assume that "dese ppl" you're referring to are associated with Apple or with iMore. If so, they don't pay me either.
peep how i write and how dey write...*
Trust me. I have, and since we're being "real", your way of writing, in my personal opinion, is a disgrace and does not help depict you in a positive manner. Don't get me wrong. I don't, by any means, think you're not a good person.
*** is u talken bout....
No sir. the question is What are "you" talking about?
i think dis ****in app is poppin
...and what app would that be?
...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

Thank you. Those of us who frequent this forum do indeed try our best to assist you in whatever way we can. Having said that, let me give you some advice. Since many of us are parents, are educated and are professionals, it would be appreciated if you were to post comments and replies using proper English. Thanks...:)

Last edited:

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

....Bruh

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Nobody forced u to buy one though.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

It doesn't matter what you or I think the iPhone should cost. Apple sets the price. Buy it or not. Apple doesn't really care what you or I think about the price of their products.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods