- 03-25-2015, 04:18 PM #51
- 03-25-2015, 04:26 PM #52
- 03-25-2015, 04:32 PM #53
- 03-25-2015, 04:35 PM #54
- 03-26-2015, 11:40 PM #55
- 04-04-2015, 01:15 AM #57
- 04-05-2015, 12:46 PM #58iMore Pro
- 544 Posts
Re: Why Imore?
But as far as the topic go's I've read many post on iMore that relate to the cons of Apple.
Oh yeah and with all the recent updates, Chrome browser crawls on my Mac whats up with that Apple?
- 04-05-2015, 01:01 PM #59
- 04-05-2015, 01:02 PM #60
- 04-06-2015, 07:23 AM #61
- 04-06-2015, 06:27 PM #62iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Well for one, this isn't CB were people whine 24/7 and fight because someone has an opinion that defers from thiers. Secondly, apples IOS has been refined and updated to work pretty much flawless so little complaints there. Thirdly, Apple offers devices for the consumer, they didn't turn their backs on them when the going got tough so not a lot of criticism there either.
Actually if you surf around the interwebs a little you'll find a lot of sites are full of happy, satisfied people.... So enjoy it, read some posts, learn some stuff.
- 04-11-2015, 12:29 PM #63iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Why Imore?
Because iMore has earned my trust over the years.
If I'm short on time, I know I can stop here and get the Apple news I need. Moreover, the people working here care more about providing information than being pretentious.
Yes, I read technology news from other places, too. However, iMore provides a more consistent experience.
- 04-11-2015, 12:38 PM #64
- By Writermind in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2015, 03:18 PM
- By contsi in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2015, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 11:13 AM