Why Imore?

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, really. You're here to sow ill will. That's obvious.

I'm here too tell the truth and everything that happens with Apple. Not just the positives, if you can't make post for both good and bad, you shouldn't be a mod at all. I'm not a person too sugar coat stuff at all and when people don't know the truth about stuff, I get angry.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am the most critical fan when it comes to Apple and I still can coexist with my fellow members here... Being critical means to do it in an inoffensive way...

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.

He's baaaaaaack!

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here.
That just goes to show that you haven't really read as much as you should here in the forums and on the blog side because there are plenty of negative comments, replies, analysis, etcetera to be found. Having said that, if you're expecting a whole lot of hardcore Apple slamming going on then you're right. This is, after all, a pro-Apple site.
Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.
I disagree. I couldn't care less about the inner-dealings of Apple. I don't need to know "everything" that's happening with them. I only care about them making products and services that suits my needs, and as long as Apple keeps doing that, I will continue to be a supporter.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I have been critical of Apple in the past as have quite a few members on here. Some of us even have positions like Ambassador or Moderator too. It's not always champagne and roses here but the one thing we do seem to do is to engage in friendly debate about subjects we disagree on, rather than resort to base tactics.

With a user name like 'BB Fan Forever', and the vast majority of your posts being inflammatory, antagonistic, confrontational, or just downright trolling, I think you are losing your credibility on here, which is a shame for any member.

I would be happy to engage with you if you approach each subject with respect and thought, like the vast majority of members on this friendly site do, instead of coming in, guns blazing, looking for a fight. There are some really interesting debates on this site where people convey their opinion with erudition, please take a moment to search the forum to find them so you can see the best way to debate on this particular site.

Every forum is different and it will just take a few moments to see how each one works. This post is meant in the spirit of trying to help you become a productive member of the site and I do not mean it in a disparaging way at all. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I pretty much felt the same way. It's a big decision having to decide if you should remain on a sinking ship or jump platforms but we are here to help you decide if that's what you choose to do

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

That's really not true to begin with. I stay teed off at Apple for several reasons and don't mind saying so here. But it amounts to first world problems. Like why does my red App Store notification badge not show when I get an app update? This has been since iOS 7 started. ARRGG!!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮